First visit for adults.
We reserve one and half hour and will complete the following:
- Gather clinical records to include review of medical/dental history
- Necessary radiographs (X-rays). Please inform us as soon as possible if you have any current x-rays from a previous office as there may be a frequency limitation from your insurance company which would result in additional out of pocket expense.
- Intra oral photographs
- Soft tissue exam to determine what type of cleaning you will need
- Complete comprehensive head, neck and intra oral exam
We will then schedule you for a consultation and dental cleaning. Our treatment coordinator will discuss examination findings in detail, including your options for treatment, the cost for treatment, timing, and financial arrangements in relation to any benefits you may have as well as answer any additional question you may have.
First visit for children.
We reserve one hour and will complete the following:
- One of our Dental Assistants will familiarize your child with our office, the dental chair and surroundings, and make your child comfortable
- A comprehensive exam, prophylaxis, fluoride treatment and any necessary radiographs, depending upon your child’s age
- Oral hygiene instruction specific to your child and family
- At the end of the appointment they will get a prize, new toothbrush and floss.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information form if mailed to you unless completed online.
- Your insurance card and photo identification
We ask for your cooperation in making and keeping all appointments. Our office policy requires a 1 business day notice to change appointments to avoid a $100.00 broken appointment fee.
We are here to assist you in every way possible, so please make your questions and concerns known to us.